|S. No||States||Name of Board||Syllabus|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Board of intermediate education (Andhra Pradesh)Board of secondary education (Andhra Pradesh)A.P. Open School Society Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh||State Govt.|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||Central Board Of Secondary Education||CBSE|
|3||Assam||Assam Higher Secondary Education CouncilBoard of Secondary Education, AssamAssam Sanskrit BoardState Madrassa Education Board, Assam||State Govt.|
|4||Bihar||Bihar School Examination BoardBihar Board Of Open Schooling & ExaminationBihar State Madrasa Education BoardBihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board||State Govt.|
|5||Chhattisgarh||Chhatisgarh Board Of Secondary EducationChhatisgarh State Open SchoolChhattisgarh Sanskrit Board, RaipurChhattisgarh Madrasa Board||State Govt.|
|6||Delhi (NCT)||Central Board of Secondary Education||CBSE|
|7||Goa||Goa Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education||NCERT|
|8||Gujarat||Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board||State Govt.|
|9||Haryana||Haryana Board of School Education||State Govt. / CBSE|
|10||Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education||State Govt.|
|11||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education||State Govt. / CBSE|
|12||Jharkhand||Jharkhand Academic Council,Ranchi||State Govt.|
|13||Karnataka||Govt. Of Karnataka Dept. Of Pre-University EducationKarnataka Secondary Education, Examination Board||State Govt. / CBSE / ICSE|
|14||Kerala||Kerala Board Of Public ExaminationKerala Board Of Higher Secondary Education||State Govt.|
|15||Madhya Pradesh||Board of Secondary Education, Madhya PradeshM. P. State Open School Education BoardMaharishi Patanjali Sanskrit Sansthan||State Govt.|
|16||Maharashtra||Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education||State Govt.|
|17||Manipur||Board of Secondary Education, ManipurCouncil of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur||State Govt.|
|18||Meghalaya||Meghalaya Board Of School Education||State Govt.|
|19||Mizoram||Mizoram Board of School Education||State Govt.|
|20||Nagaland||Nagaland Board of School Education||State Govt.|
|21||Odisha||Council of Higher Secondary Education, OdishaBoard of Secondary Education, Odisha||State Govt.|
|22||Punjab||Punjab School Education Board||State Govt.|
|23||Rajasthan||Board of Secondary Education RajasthanRajasthan State Open School, Jaipur||NCERT|
|24||Sikkim||Central Board Of Secondary Education||CBSE|
|25||Tamil Nadu||State Board Of School Examinations(Sec.) & Board Of Higher Secondary Examinations, Tamil Nadu||State Govt.|
|26||Telangana||Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education, Nampally Hyderabad-500001Telangana State Board Of Secondary Education, Chapel Road, Nampally, Hyderabad-500001Telangana Open School Society||State Govt.|
|27||Tripura||Tripura Board Of Secondary Education||State Govt. / CBSE|
|28||Uttarakhand||Board of School Education Uttarakhand||State Govt.|
|29||Uttar Pradesh||U.P. Board Of High School & Intermediate EducationU.P. Board of Sec. Sanskrit Education CouncilBoard of Secondary Education Kant Shahjahanpur U.P.||State Govt.|
|30||West Bengal||West Bengal Board Of Secondary Educationwest Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary EducationWest Bengal Board Of Primary EducationWest Bengal Board Of Madrasah EducationThe West Bengal Council Of Rabindra Open Schooling||State Govt.|
|31||A & N Islands||Central Board of Secondary Education||NCERT / CBSE|
|32||Chandigarh||Central Board of Secondary Education||CBSE|
|33||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Examination Board , vadodra,Higher Secondary Certificate Examination Board, Ghadinagar||State Govt. / CBSE / NCERT|
|34||Daman & Diu||Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) Vadodara, Gujarat.Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHEB), Gandhinagar, Gujarat.||State Govt.|
|35||Lakshadweep||Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination Board KeralaBoard of Higher Secondary Examination Kerala||State Govt. / CBSE|
|36||Puducherry||Board of Secondary Education,Tamilnadu Board of public Examination,Kerala Board of Secondary Education,Andhra Pradesh Board of Matriculation Examination,Central Board of Secondary Education|
Board of Hr.Sec.Education, Tamilnadu,Board of Hr. Sec. Examinations, KeralaCentral Board of Secondary EducationBoard of Intermediate Education, Andhra PradeshDepartment of Education, Puducherry
Support this project by purchasing from Links Below:
Elisian Quadcopter Drone | Toy Drone with 4K 1080p Camera | 360 Degree Flip Functionality | Drone for Kids | Drone with Gimbal Camera | Mini Drone with Auto Hovering Feature
About this item
- 1080p 4K Camera: Enjoy super clear images and videos, thanks to the 1080p 4K camera of this mini drone, making it an excellent toy drone for kids and adults alike.
- 2-Axis Gimbal: This drone with gimbal ensures stable image capture, delivering distortion-free photos and videos every time, for that perfect aerial shot.
- Three Speed Modes: Our Drone offers three speed modes to suit beginners to experts. It’s a versatile mini drone that grows with your piloting skills.
- Auto Hovering and One-Key Operations: Experience hassle-free flight with the Elisian drone’s auto-hovering feature. The one-key take-off and landing further simplify operations making it an ideal drone for kids.
- Gesture Recognition: Our toy drone is equipped with advanced gesture recognition features for hands-free photos and videos, bringing interactive fun to a new level.
- Long Flight Time: This drone comes with a powerful 3.7v 2000mAh battery, delivering up to 12 minutes of flight time, making it one of the most efficient mini drones on the market.
- Disclaimer: This drone is intended to be used as a toy and not as a professional aerial camera equipment
Copper Idols India – By Bhimonee Decor , 2.75 inches, Handmade Copper Hanuman Idol, 65 Grams, Patina Antique Finish, Pack of 1 Piece
About this item
- Item dimensions: Length: 3.5 cm , Width: 2.5 cm , Height: 7 cm. Weight: approx 65 gm
- Is completely made with hands by our Indian artisans.
- Included components: 1 piece hand carved copper idol.
- Care instructions : To maintain the antique look of this copper idol avoid harsh chemicals while washing. Most preferable option is to wipe it with a cotton cloth applying coconut oil on it.
- Special Features: Detailed hand work and have beautiful hand work of skilled Indian artist. With every purchase you are supporting a artisan’s family.